1.Nothing is + 形容词比较级 than to + 动词原形 ；Nothing is + more +形容词+ than to + 动词原形
例句：Nothing is more important than to receive education. 没有比接受教育更重要的事。
2.…cannot emphasize the importance of …too much.(再怎么强调……的重要性也不为过。)
例句：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
3.There is no denying that + 主语 + 谓语……(不可否认的……)
例句：There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
4.It is universally acknowledgedthat 从句 (全世界都知道……)
例句：It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
5.There is no doubt that 从句(毫无疑问的……)
例句：There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be
6.An advantage of… is that +句子(……的优点是……)
例句：An advantage of using the solar energy is that itwon't
7.The reason why +句子is that +句子(……的原因是……)
例句：The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air(supply fresh air for us).
8.So +形容词+ be +主词+ that +句子(如此……以致于……)(倒装句)
例句：So precious is time that we can't afford to wasteit.时间是如此珍贵，我们经不起浪费它。
9.形容词/名词(前不加冠词)/动词原形 + as + 从句主语+ be/助动词，主句主语+谓语…(虽然……)(as引导让步状语从句的倒装)
例句：Rich as our country is，the qualities of our living are by no means
10.The + 形容词比较级，the +形容词比较级 (愈……愈……)
例句：The harder you work，themore progress you make. 你愈努力，你愈进步。
The more books we read，the more learned we become. 我们书读愈多，我们愈有学问。
11.On no account can we …(我们绝对不能……)
例句：On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
12.It is conceivable that句子(可想而知的)
It is obvious that句子(明显的)
It is apparent that句子(显然的)
例句：It is conceivable that knowledge plays an importantrole in our life.
13.Since + 从句 +过去式，主句 +现在完成式。
例句：Since he went to senior high school，he has worked very hard.
14.For the past +时间，主语 +现在完成式……(过去……年来，……一直……)
例句：For the past two years，Ihave been busy preparing for the examination. 过去两年来，我一直忙着准备考试。
15.It is time + S +过去式(该是……的时候了)
例句：It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
1. Weak men wait for opportunity, but the strong men make it.
2. Opportunity meets the prepared mind, as the old saying goes.
3. Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.
4. He tried hard to learn, and to be a good boy, and he succeeded fairly well.
5. In fact, there’s an old Chinese saying which goes, “He who hasn’t been to the Great Wall is not a true man.”
6. A man is not old as long as he发稿平台 is seeking something. -John Barrymore
只要一个人还有所追求, 她就没有老。 ── 约翰巴里莫尔 (美国艺术家)
7. To take advantage of them, you can’t let yourself be destroyed by a defeat, or let others set the limits on your ability to achieve.
利用它们, 你就不会被一次失败击倒, 也不会让别人来限制住你成功的能力。
8. Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly ever acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
9. The most important thing in life is to have a beautiful dream and good ways to realize it.
10. We must carry on till success in spite of the extremely difficult conditions.
尽管条件极端困难, 我们必须坚持下去, 直到成功。
11. This belief in equal opportunity has produced a spirit of competition. It’s like a race to the top of the success ladder.
12. Success is dangerous. One begins to copy oneself, and to copy 软文网oneself is more dangerous than to copy others. It leads to sterility. -Picasso (1881-1973), Spanish artist
成功是危险的。一个成功的人开始模仿自己，而模仿自己比模仿别人更加危险。因为这样做将毫无结果。 ── 毕加索 (1881-1973), 西班牙画家
13. But failure also taught me that life is a road with unpredictable forks and unexpected tomorrows.
但是, 失败还使我懂得, 生活的道路充满了无法预测的岔路口和无法预料的明天。
14. The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous; on the contrary, it makes them, for the most part, humble, tolerant, and kind. Failure makes people cruel and bitter. -W. Somerset Maugham (1874-1965), British author
人们普遍认为成功使人变得虚荣、自以为是、自满, 从而毁了他们, 但这种看法是错误的;恰恰相反, 成功在很大程度上使人变得谦恭、宽容、善良。失败则使人变得残忍、怨愤。 ── W萨默塞特莫姆 (1874-1965), 英国作家
15. Against all the odds she achieved her dream of becoming an actress.
16. He is too smart not to jump at the chance.
17. I’m not sure if I’ll succeed, but I certainly hope so.
18. I wish you every success.
19. He seems to be 媒体发布平台 successful in anything he tries.
20. Experience shows that success is due less to ability than to zeal.
21. Ambition is to life just what steam is to the locomotive.
22. With their advanced features and compact size, portable electronic devices offer consumers 软文平台freedom, productivity, and organization.
由于本身小巧玲珑, 又具备种种先进的特点, 便携式电子设备为消费者带来了自由, 提高了生产力, 改进了对信息的组织。
23. However, the ease and speed with which messages can be sent and received has increased and accelerated to such an extent that many people are receiving hundreds of electronic messages of all kinds each day.
但是, 信息发送与接收的便捷发展得如此之快, 以至于很多人每天都会收到各种各样、成百上千的电子邮件。
24. Just as history has shown that species which fail to adapt die out, businesses will die out if they don’t get to grips with the Internet.
正如历史所示, 适者生存, 企业如果不紧跟互联网就将退出历史的舞台。
25. Television is different from radio in that it sends and receives pictures.
26. When people master the digital organization, it will greatly simplify and improve both their professional and personal lives.
27. A new IT high-tech park in Beijing is helping the city keep its promise to be the country’s center of the knowledge-based economy.
28. Observation is the best teacher.
29. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
想像力比知识更重要。 ── 爱因斯坦
30. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
31. We can kill two birds with one stone by combining our honeymoon with our business trip.网站发稿
32. Greatly inspired, he made up his mind to read as much as he could, and what’s more, he would study harder than ever before.
33. Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
世界上再也没有比实实在在的无知和认认真真的愚蠢更危险的了。─ 小马丁路德金 (美国社会活动家)
34. Eat to live, but live to eat.
35. To my knowledge, my daughter has never told a lie before.
36. In the long run, basic knowledge and technological applications go hand in hand—one helps the other.
归根结蒂, 基础知识和技术应用是并进的, 相辅相成的。
37. Reading (and learning) is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
38. English is now the international language for airline pilots, scientists, medical experts, businessmen and many others. Consequently, more and more people are learning it.
现在, 对于航空公司飞行员、科学家、医学家、商人及许多其他行业的工作者来说, 英语是一门国际性语言, 因此越来越多的人开始学习英语。
39. Unlike many other widely used languages, English can be correctly used in very simple form with less than one thousand basic words and very few grammatical rules.
40. English will doubtless continue to change and develop as a living language always does.
41. Another reason for the popularity of English is that English-speaking countries are spread through out the world.
43. An estimated 310 million people in Britain, U.S.A., Canada, Australia, South Africa, etc. use English as their mother tongue.
44. It is surprising that some students have little or no knowledge of English.
令人感到吃惊的是, 有些学生英语懂得很少, 或者根本不懂英语。
45. The rush to learn English has reached even China.
46. Washington is known as “the father of his country” and is one of those “larger than life” historical figures who are known around the world.
47. Many immigrants have come to this land of opportunity for that reason-to seek a better future.
48. Not all Americans are rich, but most are concerned about money. Success-oriented Americans often m 新闻发布平台easure people’s worth by how much they have.
49. As a result, nearly half of foreign students in the U.S. are concentrated in just 100 out of 2,500 post-secondary institutions, mostly brand-name schools.
结果, 在美留学生几乎有一半集中在2500所高校的仅100所, 这些学校大多是名牌学校。
50. Credit car 新闻发布网ds symbolize American shopping habits: “Buy now, pay later.”